Tuesday, April 20, 2010

What motorcycling is ALL ABOUT - Part II

I don't need to tell you any more about freedom....... So, I'm gonna concentrate on FRIENDS............ hanging out with old friends and making new ones.......

Last year I met Vander....... 48 hours later we were driving cross-country together to the Ground Zero Throdown............ We've been homies ever since......... homies like when I called him to tell him I was having mag issues he sent me his mag overnight the next day without me asking.... friends like he's coming in from Brooklyn just to ride around NC with us............ but I'm not surprised...... I knew he was a TRUE FRIEND from the start.......... or at least when he jumped into my arms to get away from the feral cat outside the tent........ but that's another story..........






No comments: