Monday, April 19, 2010

What motorcycling is ALL ABOUT - Part I

To me riding bikes is all about the freedom of riding, the love of friends and the adventure...... I have learned and experienced it all from Trent..... from riding in NM across the mountains to Trent saving Vander and I from feral cats to him letting a drunk gnome drive us around Albequerque...........

I met Trent (Atomic Customs) a few years ago....... and I am PROUD to call him a friend.... I don't use the word "friend" lightly.... I have a lot of acquaintances but few friends........ Even though I don't see nor talk to Trent very often every time I do things are just the same......

Trent has built and re-built my Pan (because I wanted it changed and knew he would sort it and sort it right)..... he builds a bullet-proof bike..... and he puts on hell of a show/ run with the Ground Zero Throwdown....

Oh, and he sent us a nice big pile of swag............ Thanks for supporting the cause!













No comments: