Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What motorcycleing is ALL ABOUT.......... Final Chapter (for now)......

So, you've probably read by now and figured out that to me it's all about the adventure and the friendship................. and I'm taking some time to thank people who have been a part of making riding bikes cool for me...........

To say Jeff is my homie is a serious understatement........... Jeff is truly one of my best FRIENDS........... a guy I trust with my kids................. a HERO..........

Not only has he worked on my hunk of shit DREAM CRUSHER more HOURS than he could count........ not only has he talked me down from the ledge when the DC had me suicidal............ he has always been THERE without a question............. A TRUE FRIEND..........

I am incredibly bummed that Jeff won't be on the run - after all he's a big part of the inspiration for this run - but he will be there in spirit........... and there's always next year............

I just wanted to publicly thank my brother from another!

Oh, for the record, Jeff seldom meets a challenge with a motorcycle that he can't tackle and he could weld himself inside an aluminum can................. he's the definition of RULER!

QFFQ!





No comments: