Thursday, April 22, 2010

So, everyone else got their time.....

Now, let me tell you just a little about me.......

I guess I should start it all off by saying that I do anything I can to avoid a real job...........

I own a tattoo shop - Kung-Fu Tattoo - as my "main" gig.......... I won't waste your time and post up a bunch of pictures of tattoos.... I'm sure you've seen a tattoo.......... what I will say is if you have to have a job it's a pretty rad place to spend your time.............

I also have a little skateboard company...... LOADED skateboards is probably more like a skate crew that puts out shirts and decks occasionally than anything else......... I don't do it for the money.... I do it for the love of skateboarding...... I know these days there's a lot of trend-humping when it comes to skating and bikes but I don't care........ skateboarding was my world when I was a kid......... although I lost touch with it a little I never lost the love for it....... a few years ago a buddy and I decided to create a company that catered to what we wanted in skateboarding........ gnarly graphics and an attitude to match...... so, that's what we did...........






I make some shift knobs.............. PURE clASS............... nothing too fancy just some chopper-type shift knobs.......






Finally I've got a new jam - Death Science - we are making some shirts and some sharp shit - you know hand-made knives and what-not.............. don't sleep on us...... it's gonna be HUGE..........











That's all..... oh, and I love to make up companies............. cause I'm a baller.....hahaha..........

No comments: