Saturday, April 17, 2010

RIGHTEOUS!!!!!!

So, I needed some HELP with my bike (I exhausted my homies and I'm an idiot)...... Preacher sorted it out 100%....... Righteous Cycles is THE PLACE...

Preacher is not only one of the most honest people I've met in a long time he know what he is doing without question......

If you are in Norfolk, VA or anywhere near and you don't go and at least check his shop out you're a sucker...... and if you need your bike fixed you would be an idiot not to go...... Preacher's been doing it so long he doesn't even have a website.....

Righteous Cycles
633 W. 24th Street
Norfolk, VA 23517
(704)530-7399

Also, if you need parts he's the man............ He's at every local swap (including the Chesapeak swap every First Sunday)....... and he's happy to ship them out.

BUT PLEASE do me a FAVOR, don't call him asking him to fix your bike over the phone........... he can work magic but only in person.........

While you're there make sure and check out his alcohol Funny Car......... FUCKING SICK!!!!!

Oh yeah, my bike has LIGHTS!!!!!












No comments: