Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Show us what you got...................

So, we can fill the blog up with pictures of swag donated by the sponsors and sexy pictures of me but..........................

I know Matt and I are both working on getting bikes done for the run......... I'm sure we're not alone............. I'd love to see what you're doing to get ready.... doesn't have to be ground up......... just send me some shots of what you're working on............... tim@deathscience.com........... I'll post them up......... misery loves company........... meanwhile Matt and I will keep you posted on our shit........... we're making odds and taking bets on whether we're gonna get our shit done in time......... don't worry, we'll be on bikes not matter what but it'd be sick to be on the bikes we want to be on..............

Here's a little peak at what I'm working on.......... still A LOT to do and some of what you see is going away but it's getting closer............





No comments: