Friday, March 26, 2010

OUTLAW style........

So, a bunch of people have asked me what they should bring on the run......

First off, there will be food everywhere we go, so don't worry about that you can get it there......

If you want to roll like an outlaw just pack a blanket........ Personally, I'm bringing a tent, sleeping bag, some tools, extra gas and a change of clothes (for when we hit Wilmington - gotta look right for the ladies...haha....)........ We will have tools with us and some EMERGENCY gas to get people through....... so if you're looking to lighten your load start there...... otherwise it's up to you........ do you roll like an outlaw or like a lady...... personally I like to have options so I guess I gave up my outlaw steeze.....

If you have any questions let me know - tim@skateloaded.com

No comments: