Monday, March 22, 2010

Biltwell and Chop Cult

Not only does Bill photograph well (thanks Lane Splitter for letting me steal the photo)...... he's a nice fellow...... I contacted him about having Biltwell sponsor the Revenge Run and he and the Biltwell crew went way above and beyond....... Not only did they throw in with Biltwell but they also put us on the Chop Cult with a banner ad and everything.................. Bill's response when I asked for a sponsorship was that they would be stoked to help... that to them the whole jam was about helping get people on their bikes and riding and not just talking about it on the interweb................ I also know this to be true since I stalked them from NY to NM.......... and even hitched a savior-like ride from the Biltwell van after being stranded in the desert on my way to Albequerque......

Then, as if the CC props weren't enough, they sent us the mother of all care packages.............. You had me at hello fellas........

THANKS!!!







No comments: