Wednesday, February 16, 2011

After PARTY is SET..........

This shit is gonna be AMAZING! I nailed down all the details today..... Matt from Reggie's has agreed to host a BLOW OUT....

Trust me when I tell you this is the RIGHT place.......... I mean, how can it be anything else with a mural of Samhain/ Danzig and one of Motorhead on the same wall? How can a bar with a Bad Brains take-off for a bar t-shirt be bad? It can't...... this is the perfect punk rock bar with a great parking lot.... and you know the best part? It's not on the main drag where every asshole who drops his bike trying to be cool will get the cops out stopping everyone (if you went last year you get the reference)........

So, the plan is we roll into Wilmington around 4 and the party starts at 5.... There is gonna be a bike and car show with a FREE swap (free to sell).... there is gonna be a $5 cover (gotta pay the bills) to get in and more live music and drink specials than you can shake a stick at............ This is where all the awards and a lot of prizes are gonna be given out.... this will be the END of the run........

As time get's closer I'll post a line-up of bands but TRUST me you will not be disappointed.

I will also post up a list of hotels/ motels close by so you can sort out your arrangements for the night.....

As always, if you have any questions let me know - tim@deathscience.com

Later.


















No comments: